Tel: 01452 649 278
Mob: 07411 348 483
Landlords Gas Safety Certificate
In 1996 the government made a law that all landlords who rent part, or all, of a property must have all the gas appliances and pipework checked every12 months and have a certificate to prove it.
If you are a landlord with unchecked gas appliances, call or email us today for your Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
What Does A Landlord Gas Safety Inspection Include?
- Check appliances for gas tightness.
- Check standing and working pressure if test points are available.
- Check burner pressure and gas rate against manufacturers data plate.
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion.
- Check satisfactory operation of all flame failure devices.
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets where appropriate.
- Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to a responsible person. An appliance cannot be deemed as having been checked until all the above have been completed.
- For a Landlords Safety Record Inspection a tightness test of the full system should be added to the above.
Your Friendly Local Gas Engineer
We'll keep you legal.